I first saw Angelica Huston
in the spring of 1996 in L.A.
It was a very warm and vibrant day.
Workshop on fashion and costumes design
Angelica Huston is in the class-
I see her for the first time.
She plays a witch in a movie that fits her style well
she knows a lot about costumes, she has a lot to tell.
One day Razel puppet will act next to Her-
they will be in funny conversations being funny girlie girls.
Both having jet black hair and dark brown eyes
-they can use their Powers to hypnotize
Angelica and Razel playing Witches in a screenplay I write-
making people Laugh instead of being filled with fright.
Maybe it will be 'Razel's Revenge'
where Razel will try to be everyone's friend.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on May 3,2011
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ANGELICA HUSTON by Suzae Chevalier )
- Gigh Anamur n UmaDal, Mohamed Mahou
- -Silent Became My Walking Shadow-, Ali Sabry
- - I Wish You Weren't In-, Ali Sabry
- - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day and Night-, Ali Sabry
- - Hurtful Interaction-, Ali Sabry
- - Please My Lovely Lady Don't Leave Lone.., Ali Sabry
- - My heart loves you -, Ali Sabry
- Floppy, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- -I Do Not Only Loving You-, Ali Sabry
- -How Can I Sleep Honey & I Left You Lone.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Woman's Last Word, Robert Browning
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)