I first saw Angelica Huston
in the spring of 1996 in L.A.
It was a very warm and vibrant day.
Workshop on fashion and costumes design
Angelica Huston is in the class-
I see her for the first time.
She plays a witch in a movie that fits her style well
she knows a lot about costumes, she has a lot to tell.
One day Razel puppet will act next to Her-
they will be in funny conversations being funny girlie girls.
Both having jet black hair and dark brown eyes
-they can use their Powers to hypnotize
Angelica and Razel playing Witches in a screenplay I write-
making people Laugh instead of being filled with fright.
Maybe it will be 'Razel's Revenge'
where Razel will try to be everyone's friend.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on May 3,2011
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ANGELICA HUSTON by Suzae Chevalier )
- Steps Of Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Ancient Parables, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unanswerable 3, Frank Avon
- Being Enlightened, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unanswerable 2, Frank Avon
- Unanswerable 1, Frank Avon
- As wrong as right, Cee Bea
- Incense On Fire, sallam yassin
- The Canine, Justin Reamer
- Remaining In The Shadows, brandy taffner
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns