Palas Kumar Ray
And I Became A Child Again
Recently when I got a week full
having no hurry to carry
my children for tuition
or to carry my self to the office
I thought it would be all better
to take leave from
the all poetry too.
My prayer sincere I found
as I did not feel
much pressure from my pen to write
more and more poems
like a salesperson dying
for achieving sales target.
The ringtone of my poetry is
and I know that
my poems are lava of
my erupting unhappiness.
So, I had no pressure to write means
I was feeling happy.
That's the secret
I am trying to share with you
that searching readable in bookshelf
I explored stories of Birbal
a courtier both wise and witty
of the Mughal Emperor, Akbar
and read it enjoying almost like a child
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And I Became A Child Again by Palas Kumar Ray )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz