An Idealist's Vision
A perfect world, a hiding place,
Left alone, to dwell in peace,
Creating dreams, in secret space,
And harmony, will never cease.
Drifting clouds, o're mountains high,
Softly floating, billowing bright,
Forming mushrooms, an endless sky,
As empty air, engulfs the night.
Sailing solo, on wings of the sea,
A hundred miles, from distant shore,
Deepened soul, yearning free,
Deep below, dark ocean floor.
Imagine space, no time exists,
Billions of stars, fill the eyes,
Effortless motion, nothing resists,
Infinity journey's, the galaxy skies.
A being on earth, a perfect world,
Alone to dwell, a secret space,
Spinning dreams, endlessly whirled,
Left in peace, a hiding place.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Idealist's Vision by G.R. Gaus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French