An Idealist's Vision
A perfect world, a hiding place,
Left alone, to dwell in peace,
Creating dreams, in secret space,
And harmony, will never cease.
Drifting clouds, o're mountains high,
Softly floating, billowing bright,
Forming mushrooms, an endless sky,
As empty air, engulfs the night.
Sailing solo, on wings of the sea,
A hundred miles, from distant shore,
Deepened soul, yearning free,
Deep below, dark ocean floor.
Imagine space, no time exists,
Billions of stars, fill the eyes,
Effortless motion, nothing resists,
Infinity journey's, the galaxy skies.
A being on earth, a perfect world,
Alone to dwell, a secret space,
Spinning dreams, endlessly whirled,
Left in peace, a hiding place.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Idealist's Vision by G.R. Gaus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders