An exhausted focus.The whole world is shaking.
Hi.Enjoy your stay here.The gift of present fugitive mind is shaking the whole world.Nobody is receiving the message sent by an alien who is really touching the cruel light of engrossed future.You are in the middle of chaotic truth related to decentered sociality.Puppet world.Marketing culture is a cruel act to environmental awareness reflecting humanity.Illusive development project.How can a person develop the environment without developing himself genuinely.What is life? People forget the meaning of changing identiries of a life in every moment of existence.Nowhare to run.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
Enjoy the gift of life! Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
Engulfed in the pop-psychology and spiritual pursuit of truth.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
The whole world is trumbling with fear.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An exhausted focus.The whole world is shaking. by Nyein Way )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...
- Keep Patience and Stand, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Nothing Seems Right, Andrew Butler
- Seventeen Thoughts, A Lifetime, Kewayne Wadley
- Strangers Welcome, Kewayne Wadley
- What is truth?, Edward Clapham