An Earth`s Spirit
Around Earth are light and people`s thoughts,
They fill its spirit, keep the planet`s mind.
It looks at us, of love and wisdom knots,
When we try them in our breast to find.
Its eyes are sky and all eternal space,
Its lips are song of warm and gold sun.
When we see stars, we're looking at its face
And always on the wing of justice run.
It holds the planet in a hopeful hand,
Its feeling sees the past and present time,
It prays for us, we should not reach the end,
And if we do, it judges our crime.
It is a mentor for each lyric child,
It gives the muse, unusual world view.
It makes us clean, profound, clever, mild,
It makes us love and of its ways crew
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Earth`s Spirit by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman
- ode to enmity, Shanika marini Paul
- hair poem, lee fones
- Midnight, binod bastola
- you hush your heart to keep me down, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rightchoiceness, Tosin Abegunde
- Binding Echoes, F. J. Thomas
- Without Fail, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- a ReSoRt 2 rEtoRt and sum copy n paste, sEaN nOrTh
- In Lost Dreams, Lilly Emery