Amazing Willow Tree
On the banks of a flowing brook
Or a shining still silver lake
We find a beautiful tree fresh
And green with drooping branches.
Willow tree it is, Salix babylonica
We know it as weeping willow
Gracefully simple and simply graceful
Quietly absorbing pain of the world.
All tree lovers love the tree
It gets lively green in a hurry
Its leaves hang from slender strings
Like bold brush strokes sweeping down.
Immortal impressionist Claude Monet
Painted the tree reflected in the lotus pond
By the oriental bridge that connected
Man's imagination from here to eternity.
Amazing weeping willow I feel inspired
I keep count of every one on my way
Repeating the process every day and this
Poem's a tribute to the marvelous tree.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amazing Willow Tree by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI