Amazing Willow Tree
On the banks of a flowing brook
Or a shining still silver lake
We find a beautiful tree fresh
And green with drooping branches.
Willow tree it is, Salix babylonica
We know it as weeping willow
Gracefully simple and simply graceful
Quietly absorbing pain of the world.
All tree lovers love the tree
It gets lively green in a hurry
Its leaves hang from slender strings
Like bold brush strokes sweeping down.
Immortal impressionist Claude Monet
Painted the tree reflected in the lotus pond
By the oriental bridge that connected
Man's imagination from here to eternity.
Amazing weeping willow I feel inspired
I keep count of every one on my way
Repeating the process every day and this
Poem's a tribute to the marvelous tree.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amazing Willow Tree by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath