Amazing Willow Tree
On the banks of a flowing brook
Or a shining still silver lake
We find a beautiful tree fresh
And green with drooping branches.
Willow tree it is, Salix babylonica
We know it as weeping willow
Gracefully simple and simply graceful
Quietly absorbing pain of the world.
All tree lovers love the tree
It gets lively green in a hurry
Its leaves hang from slender strings
Like bold brush strokes sweeping down.
Immortal impressionist Claude Monet
Painted the tree reflected in the lotus pond
By the oriental bridge that connected
Man's imagination from here to eternity.
Amazing weeping willow I feel inspired
I keep count of every one on my way
Repeating the process every day and this
Poem's a tribute to the marvelous tree.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amazing Willow Tree by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas