All of my Tomorrows
When all the stars have fallen
and we breach the gates of time
Eternity has been granted
Yet one thing comes to mind,
For all of my tomorrows
have been gathered to one place
The only thing I ask for
is to gaze upon your face.
Bill Cantrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All of my Tomorrows by Bill Cantrell )
Did you read them?
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid