In the school of life there are many rooms,
As Jesus talked about his father, who have a big volumes
On this earth you can find the many level of civilizations,
From primitives, next & next up to the smart scientist interventions.
We all have our fate to fulfill,
Learn what we have to in this life & go up our hill.
Each person's life is like a software in God's computer,
We born, live, go through temptations & we became a performer.
The Law is built into each person
Given a choice between Life or malediction
Some follows the wrong way, some tries hard to be good,
If he/she finds true peace, self confidence, health & happiness,
That means the lesson was understood.
Rich, poor, sad, sick or happy are all just a dream,
Everything is passing fast like a sunbeam,
We have the choice which side we accept,
If we are smart, no matter what comes, we can adept.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adept! by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara