In the school of life there are many rooms,
As Jesus talked about his father, who have a big volumes
On this earth you can find the many level of civilizations,
From primitives, next & next up to the smart scientist interventions.
We all have our fate to fulfill,
Learn what we have to in this life & go up our hill.
Each person's life is like a software in God's computer,
We born, live, go through temptations & we became a performer.
The Law is built into each person
Given a choice between Life or malediction
Some follows the wrong way, some tries hard to be good,
If he/she finds true peace, self confidence, health & happiness,
That means the lesson was understood.
Rich, poor, sad, sick or happy are all just a dream,
Everything is passing fast like a sunbeam,
We have the choice which side we accept,
If we are smart, no matter what comes, we can adept.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adept! by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- Hurly-Burly هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI