Looking into the eyes of Medussa, the Greek mythology's evil one
Will turn anyone into stone, they will be done.
Earthly problems are similar, you dwell on them or let them go,
You eat up yourself or ignore their existence, just saying: 'so? ? ? '
If you have a problem which I call challenge to solve
How do you face it, with calmness or anger, hate, blame everyone?
Or what do you do to resolve? ? ? ?
If you do your best, but do not chew on the problem,
Your subconscious will find the solution, will create a system.
After you learned the lesson, it will fade away,
New lesson will be presented, another will try your day.
So, it is better to do each day, face what come,
Enjoy every moment, no matter what you done,
Always follow your feelings, destiny lies in that,
Anyway what you put in, that is what you get.
So, choose wisely and carefully always! ! ! ! !
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Earthly Problems. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wish to Say Something, V P Mahur
- Nuclear Love, Monk E. Biz
- Wish Day Or Wash Day And Combine, mary douglas
- Giving Praise (Cor.), Margaret Alice Second
- Princess Sakura (Regional Japan), Ronald Chapman
- What The Crab Told His Children, Tony Adah
- I've been sloppy losing you, Mark Heathcote
- LAST TIME MAYBE., Terry Collett
- Advice To My Son, Tony Adah
- ONE'S GOOD TRACE IN LIFE, MOHAMMAD SKATI