Follow Your Dream.
This life is just an illusion, where we are stuck for the moment.
In the next we will be out of it, without any comment.
Rich or poor, we all have our problems what we have to work out,
Each of us is an his/her way alone, I have no doubt.
Problems, sufferings, even happiness are just fragments of the mind,
Some of us are pushy, some of us are timid, eventually our road will unwind.
Some says 'if I can do, you can do too' but this statement is untrue.
None has that same memories, life experiences, or same goals to pursue.
Each person tries to interpret life on the way as he hopes fulfillment,
Some is promising to give health, wealth & happiness in this moment.
Look around you how many found paradise or healing instantly now,
Just saying one word or following some advise about how.
It is very important to find a good friend or more, who gives moral support,
Gives a lending ear, agreeing with your decision, giving comfort.
Because your decision is the only one which counts for your resurrection
Life can became a constant fight when you are surrounded with opposition.
Don't listen for opposition, who just want to destroy your confidence,
Trust the highest wisdom within you to guide you with persistence.
So, follow your dreams, keep cool and most of all be fair to them all,
That is the only way you'll win someday, and you can always stand tall.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Follow Your Dream. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
- Love Is, sallam yassin
- MY HEART SMILES TO YOU, john chizoba vincent
- When The Wind Blows, Tony Adah
- If I am just a Character, Felicia Manning
- Only if..., Ntando.B Da poet
- Patience & Acceptance, Tom Zart
- I am a stream, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- THE WIDOW, john chizoba vincent
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)