A Message To The 77 Years Olds.
I passed 77 years old yesterday,
Looking forward peace, self confidence & health in every way.
This will be the 12th 7 year cycle for me,
When joy for ever should start and I am happy to be with Thee.
I let go all the misery of the past,
Open my mind for true happiness at last,
Let come everything to me easily,
Never more problems, just the best of life daily.
I open my mind to be able to handle everything
With ease and enjoyment under God's wing.
Let come what was meant to me from the beginning,
Live my life in true happiness & my praises I gratefully sing.
Believe it or not this message was meant
For all who passed 77 years age,
Do your best to find true contentment
And happiness in your life's voyage.
Let go the destroying will,
Let God guide and show you how to stand still.
Let peace, kindness & contentment be your guide,
Be a traveler of life's road, let God give you the ride.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message To The 77 Years Olds. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Rainy Day, Dorsey Baker
- I Am Free!, Anna Colb
- food walk, lee fones
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- My Hero, Electric Lady
- A Drive, Kai Wendland
- a heart full of love..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)