A Message To The 77 Years Olds.
I passed 77 years old yesterday,
Looking forward peace, self confidence & health in every way.
This will be the 12th 7 year cycle for me,
When joy for ever should start and I am happy to be with Thee.
I let go all the misery of the past,
Open my mind for true happiness at last,
Let come everything to me easily,
Never more problems, just the best of life daily.
I open my mind to be able to handle everything
With ease and enjoyment under God's wing.
Let come what was meant to me from the beginning,
Live my life in true happiness & my praises I gratefully sing.
Believe it or not this message was meant
For all who passed 77 years age,
Do your best to find true contentment
And happiness in your life's voyage.
Let go the destroying will,
Let God guide and show you how to stand still.
Let peace, kindness & contentment be your guide,
Be a traveler of life's road, let God give you the ride.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message To The 77 Years Olds. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)