A Message To The 77 Years Olds.
I passed 77 years old yesterday,
Looking forward peace, self confidence & health in every way.
This will be the 12th 7 year cycle for me,
When joy for ever should start and I am happy to be with Thee.
I let go all the misery of the past,
Open my mind for true happiness at last,
Let come everything to me easily,
Never more problems, just the best of life daily.
I open my mind to be able to handle everything
With ease and enjoyment under God's wing.
Let come what was meant to me from the beginning,
Live my life in true happiness & my praises I gratefully sing.
Believe it or not this message was meant
For all who passed 77 years age,
Do your best to find true contentment
And happiness in your life's voyage.
Let go the destroying will,
Let God guide and show you how to stand still.
Let peace, kindness & contentment be your guide,
Be a traveler of life's road, let God give you the ride.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message To The 77 Years Olds. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- love became LOVE and now i live., Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena