Happiness is knowing the Lord.
No more days of pain and misery,
Once we understand life's purpose and gallery.
Life will be light and happy,
We'll be flexible and walk through life gloriously.
Certainly, we will be strong, same time humble,
Nothing can pressure us to make us crumble,
We'll walk through life knowing who we are in the now,
Finding our purpose in peace, knowing what we need anyhow.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness is knowing the Lord. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison