A Wish to My Daughter
My sweet, little darling, you were the best,
One of the smartest child between all the rest.
You and I always know that you'll make it well,
On money cares you never have to dwell.
In the years when we were growing up together,
I thought you were my best friend and sometimes my elder.
You helped me to find always the good road,
You helped me with your advises to carry life's heavy load.
Your life must be always in the shinning sun,
Strength, courage is your inheritance in the brilliant dawn,
Let your life be a never ending success,
Only health, good life and happiness fit my princess.
I am sorry if you don't see what I always thought,
Probably you wouldn't take all my praises,
And in your mind you opposed and fought.
Even if our personality opposing each other,
I love you my child, your personality I never wish to alter.
You are the child of God and let life be your teacher
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wish to My Daughter by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Cosmic soul., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What's up, dude..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Automatic Weaponry...And Kids….Ain't Chi.., James B. Earley
- I'll pray you never run away, Mark Heathcote
- See and please come, gajanan mishra
- The Wind, Sara Militello
- Death.. My Ultimate Inspiration, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Further Trivializing Their Quick To Get .., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- let's get whimsical..., Mandolyn ...
- Mute, I Am Krakatoa