Challenges In Your Life
I say it over and over, life is a school room
We are represented with challenges, nothing is a doom.
Sure, it is not easy to find good solution,
So, experiment, try this way or that, till you find the best connection.
Do not be like many who gives up for the first obstruction,
Just figure & figure what can you do with the condition.
Eventually you will find some good solution,
Ask good friends about it, have a through research conversation.
No matter what, ask advises and do your best how to choose,
If you obligate yourself, see it to the end, you've nothing to loose
Do your best in everything, never be sorry, see it to the end,
Save yourself from bigger trouble, this is what I can recommend.
If you obligate yourself, but do it grudging,
Your life will be a misery, never uplifting.
Whatever you do, do it with enthusiasm & true happiness,
That is the only way to find everlasting peace
And never frustration or loneliness.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Challenges In Your Life by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Oatmeal, Frank Avon
- Blackpool in a gale, sheena blackhall
- Tonight, Frank Avon
- To Eat, or Not to Eat, Frank Avon
- Hot Flashes, Mitzie Holstein
- Late and Soon, Frank Avon
- My Mermaid Muse, Erato
- A Zulu Kingdom, Margaret Alice Second
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- On Raglan Road, Patrick Kavanagh
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)