Challenges In Your Life
I say it over and over, life is a school room
We are represented with challenges, nothing is a doom.
Sure, it is not easy to find good solution,
So, experiment, try this way or that, till you find the best connection.
Do not be like many who gives up for the first obstruction,
Just figure & figure what can you do with the condition.
Eventually you will find some good solution,
Ask good friends about it, have a through research conversation.
No matter what, ask advises and do your best how to choose,
If you obligate yourself, see it to the end, you've nothing to loose
Do your best in everything, never be sorry, see it to the end,
Save yourself from bigger trouble, this is what I can recommend.
If you obligate yourself, but do it grudging,
Your life will be a misery, never uplifting.
Whatever you do, do it with enthusiasm & true happiness,
That is the only way to find everlasting peace
And never frustration or loneliness.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Challenges In Your Life by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- The Wind and the Clock, Betsy Sholl
- Latcho Drom, Betsy Sholl
- funny day at the circus, lee fones
- Life, Victor Agbanyim
- Gulls in the Wind, Betsy Sholl
- Let the Rain begin, Antonio Liao
- Scenes From the Rain! ! ! ! ! ! ! !, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Here, Betsy Sholl
- The Blue Eyed, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Tortoise, Betsy Sholl
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1923 - 1998)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)