Challenges In Your Life
I say it over and over, life is a school room
We are represented with challenges, nothing is a doom.
Sure, it is not easy to find good solution,
So, experiment, try this way or that, till you find the best connection.
Do not be like many who gives up for the first obstruction,
Just figure & figure what can you do with the condition.
Eventually you will find some good solution,
Ask good friends about it, have a through research conversation.
No matter what, ask advises and do your best how to choose,
If you obligate yourself, see it to the end, you've nothing to loose
Do your best in everything, never be sorry, see it to the end,
Save yourself from bigger trouble, this is what I can recommend.
If you obligate yourself, but do it grudging,
Your life will be a misery, never uplifting.
Whatever you do, do it with enthusiasm & true happiness,
That is the only way to find everlasting peace
And never frustration or loneliness.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Challenges In Your Life by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Swollen Heart, Ronald Chapman
- Riddle poem-2, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- silly room moms drinking starbucks, Mandolyn ...
- Be a man, devon da poet
- Bright Star, JJ Evendon
- O lord Jesus, I've dragged your name in .., devon da poet
- Recession to Poverty, Roger Bussey
- Our Life, Roger Bussey
- Iconography, Frank Avon
- Memories of the Past, Roger Bussey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)