Challenges In Your Life
I say it over and over, life is a school room
We are represented with challenges, nothing is a doom.
Sure, it is not easy to find good solution,
So, experiment, try this way or that, till you find the best connection.
Do not be like many who gives up for the first obstruction,
Just figure & figure what can you do with the condition.
Eventually you will find some good solution,
Ask good friends about it, have a through research conversation.
No matter what, ask advises and do your best how to choose,
If you obligate yourself, see it to the end, you've nothing to loose
Do your best in everything, never be sorry, see it to the end,
Save yourself from bigger trouble, this is what I can recommend.
If you obligate yourself, but do it grudging,
Your life will be a misery, never uplifting.
Whatever you do, do it with enthusiasm & true happiness,
That is the only way to find everlasting peace
And never frustration or loneliness.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Challenges In Your Life by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai