Challenges In Your Life
I say it over and over, life is a school room
We are represented with challenges, nothing is a doom.
Sure, it is not easy to find good solution,
So, experiment, try this way or that, till you find the best connection.
Do not be like many who gives up for the first obstruction,
Just figure & figure what can you do with the condition.
Eventually you will find some good solution,
Ask good friends about it, have a through research conversation.
No matter what, ask advises and do your best how to choose,
If you obligate yourself, see it to the end, you've nothing to loose
Do your best in everything, never be sorry, see it to the end,
Save yourself from bigger trouble, this is what I can recommend.
If you obligate yourself, but do it grudging,
Your life will be a misery, never uplifting.
Whatever you do, do it with enthusiasm & true happiness,
That is the only way to find everlasting peace
And never frustration or loneliness.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Challenges In Your Life by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
- Kind Santa, lee fones
- The Farmworker, Terry Dawson
- blow up doll, lee fones
- Please Mommy, Stephen Morris Jr
- Bruce Lee, A Star Sinked in the Sea of Art, Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- "Why do I love" You, Sir?, Emily Dickinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Remember, Christina Georgina Rossetti
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(14 December 1895 – 18 November 1952)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)