Changing the Picture.
As we grow older we should become wiser,
But our bodies are aging without stopper.
However, all the time we should love our bodies,
Because what we are, we made it with our theories.
What we think or say never goes anywhere,
Comes back to us, we are what is there.
That is the reason for the wisdom to heed,
Keep mind focused on the best quality of thoughts as a seed.
What you think that is what you are,
Do not put yourself between a negative bar.
When love, peace, contentment & kindness is the way,
Nothing will bother you, you'll have happiness every day.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changing the Picture. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- ভয় পেয়ো না, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Effect Shrewd Preferences, Evie Shockley
- পড়, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Boy And A Frog (kids stuff), Sally Plumb Plumb
- Haiku- Obsession, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Playing With Fire, Evie Shockley
- Doing Time, Betsy Sholl
- ordeal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Innovative way, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku- Connotation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)