Changing the Picture.
As we grow older we should become wiser,
But our bodies are aging without stopper.
However, all the time we should love our bodies,
Because what we are, we made it with our theories.
What we think or say never goes anywhere,
Comes back to us, we are what is there.
That is the reason for the wisdom to heed,
Keep mind focused on the best quality of thoughts as a seed.
What you think that is what you are,
Do not put yourself between a negative bar.
When love, peace, contentment & kindness is the way,
Nothing will bother you, you'll have happiness every day.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changing the Picture. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
- Momentous Days, Francie Lynch
- Haiku- Riddle, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)