Mary Mc Creath
Mary Mc Creath Poems
- Childhood Memories- Childhood ... In buildings tall with ...
- Being-Caged Bird Why am I not free? To be… The person that...
- Death-Sudden Death Of A Friend Today - You smiled, Were ...
- Haiku- Bench
- Feelings-What Is Depression Li... It is similar to a ...
- New Technology-3d Printing Did you know that you Can print a...
- Being-Infant A Helpless infant Sobbing uncontrolled From ...
I have been touched by the poems written by others on this site and I am enjoying reading them. It is good to read the words of people who have put their life experiences on this site for others to read, and be inspired by them. I am happy to have found this place.
My poems were written as I was reflecting on my life experiences.I have written most of them years ago and have them in notebooks. As I come across them I type them up on poemhunter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Childhood Memories- Childhood Play
In buildings tall with concrete wall,
I came to be.
Twelve families a tenement did
share with me.
Backyard of concrete too did see my play.
Two rooms for shelter eight of us did stay.
The stairs we leapt and slithered down for fun.
The railings climbed,
the smaller buildings too.
The lamp posts used for swinging with a rope.
The enemy were often tied there too.
Cakes from mud with broken china paid.
A piece of chalk and peever beds were laid.
Balls bouncing ‘gainst the wall swayed too and fro,
Count one to ten...the others flee.. search high...