Always Love Yourself.
The commandments tell you to love God and Yourself,
That's how you become understanding and life works out itself,
I do not mean the makeup, fancy clothes or plastic surgery,
But kindness and humbleness give you always a quick recovery.
Expect the best, a lovely day when you wake in the morning
An open mind for a pleasant and happy future blessing.
Never give in for those who want to pull you down to their reality,
Avoid the big 7 sins if you want to be happy for all eternity.
Keep telling yourself that: 'I am God's beloved child,
I am guided all through my life, I never go wild.
I learn my lessons with ease and happiness,
No matter what happens, I go through with success.
I love myself; I am strong; I am wise; and I am powerful,
My life is light, peace, guided all the way and I am grateful.
My body shows my inner beauty and health,
True happiness is mine, which is the greatest wealth.'
If you can believe, it is yours. When others will tell you you are beautiful, that is the time you really believe in it. But you cannot force anybody to do it for your wish. Work on your soul and self confidence, relax, let God direct your steps.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always Love Yourself. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart
- थांनो लामा हो, Bahadur Basumatary