Always Love Yourself.
The commandments tell you to love God and Yourself,
That's how you become understanding and life works out itself,
I do not mean the makeup, fancy clothes or plastic surgery,
But kindness and humbleness give you always a quick recovery.
Expect the best, a lovely day when you wake in the morning
An open mind for a pleasant and happy future blessing.
Never give in for those who want to pull you down to their reality,
Avoid the big 7 sins if you want to be happy for all eternity.
Keep telling yourself that: 'I am God's beloved child,
I am guided all through my life, I never go wild.
I learn my lessons with ease and happiness,
No matter what happens, I go through with success.
I love myself; I am strong; I am wise; and I am powerful,
My life is light, peace, guided all the way and I am grateful.
My body shows my inner beauty and health,
True happiness is mine, which is the greatest wealth.'
If you can believe, it is yours. When others will tell you you are beautiful, that is the time you really believe in it. But you cannot force anybody to do it for your wish. Work on your soul and self confidence, relax, let God direct your steps.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always Love Yourself. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Found in, hasmukh amathalal
- AAA, Vera Sidhwa
- Invention of The Store, douglas scotney
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Why Poet?, Sandra Feldman
- Man, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Kite, Dilantha Gunawardana
- A Middle-Aged First Kiss (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Misplaced Trust, Mr. Spock
- No Looking Back (A Follow-up Poem), Dr John Celes
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)