Always Love Yourself.
The commandments tell you to love God and Yourself,
That's how you become understanding and life works out itself,
I do not mean the makeup, fancy clothes or plastic surgery,
But kindness and humbleness give you always a quick recovery.
Expect the best, a lovely day when you wake in the morning
An open mind for a pleasant and happy future blessing.
Never give in for those who want to pull you down to their reality,
Avoid the big 7 sins if you want to be happy for all eternity.
Keep telling yourself that: 'I am God's beloved child,
I am guided all through my life, I never go wild.
I learn my lessons with ease and happiness,
No matter what happens, I go through with success.
I love myself; I am strong; I am wise; and I am powerful,
My life is light, peace, guided all the way and I am grateful.
My body shows my inner beauty and health,
True happiness is mine, which is the greatest wealth.'
If you can believe, it is yours. When others will tell you you are beautiful, that is the time you really believe in it. But you cannot force anybody to do it for your wish. Work on your soul and self confidence, relax, let God direct your steps.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always Love Yourself. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
- The Glow on the Outback Hill, David Lewis Paget
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
- Know the meaning of life, gajanan mishra
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)