Always Love Yourself.
The commandments tell you to love God and Yourself,
That's how you become understanding and life works out itself,
I do not mean the makeup, fancy clothes or plastic surgery,
But kindness and humbleness give you always a quick recovery.
Expect the best, a lovely day when you wake in the morning
An open mind for a pleasant and happy future blessing.
Never give in for those who want to pull you down to their reality,
Avoid the big 7 sins if you want to be happy for all eternity.
Keep telling yourself that: 'I am God's beloved child,
I am guided all through my life, I never go wild.
I learn my lessons with ease and happiness,
No matter what happens, I go through with success.
I love myself; I am strong; I am wise; and I am powerful,
My life is light, peace, guided all the way and I am grateful.
My body shows my inner beauty and health,
True happiness is mine, which is the greatest wealth.'
If you can believe, it is yours. When others will tell you you are beautiful, that is the time you really believe in it. But you cannot force anybody to do it for your wish. Work on your soul and self confidence, relax, let God direct your steps.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always Love Yourself. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
- The Daughter of the Earth - 30, gajanan mishra
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealthy China, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumnal, Lawrence Beck
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Len Webster's 'Happiness', Len Webster
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Lesson, Roger McGough
- A Devoted Teacher, Joseph T. Renaldi
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert Louis Stevenson