I see the need for this poem.
You are what you are, God made you that way.
It is not right to copy or be another person & do what you may.
In reality you created your face and body,
With your life style and your life melody.
If you do not like what you see,
Learn to love & respect yourself,
Then you find happiness for eternity.
Be honest, true, kind and forgiving,
Love yourself as you are without cheating.
Then others will love you for what you are now,
Only that way you can earn respect anyhow.
Never fake, false or be insincere
You are the child of the Universe, do not interfere.
You are one of a kind, a special Star,
Do not copy anyone, or be similar.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Yourself. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar
- Margrit Biever Mondavi…..Happy Birthday .., James B. Earley
- Symbols Unremembered, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI