I see the need for this poem.
You are what you are, God made you that way.
It is not right to copy or be another person & do what you may.
In reality you created your face and body,
With your life style and your life melody.
If you do not like what you see,
Learn to love & respect yourself,
Then you find happiness for eternity.
Be honest, true, kind and forgiving,
Love yourself as you are without cheating.
Then others will love you for what you are now,
Only that way you can earn respect anyhow.
Never fake, false or be insincere
You are the child of the Universe, do not interfere.
You are one of a kind, a special Star,
Do not copy anyone, or be similar.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Yourself. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Miep - A Woman of Courage, David Clinch
- Exam Time (for the girl who struggled), David Clinch
- A Cottage Hill, Naveed Khalid
- Keep Me Moored to the Harbour, David Clinch
- It's the One in the Suit Who's Firing th.., David Clinch
- मानो गाबदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Birthday Woman, David Clinch
- A Warning from History, David Clinch
- blood around the cuticle of us, Mandolyn ...
- She Has The Will To Succeed, Ronell Warren Alman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Family I love, Kristina Riggs
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)