A Tiny Tribute To Mother
Take my bouquet of love.
I'm grown up, but before
you I ain't full, but half.
Your lullaby still rings
as the most soothing song,
the then happiness it brings.
Your words and advices,
show me light in darkness,
in utter despair, the sun rises.
In your lap, I want to lie,
to get your body smell,
wish to get your touch, I try.
But, in the turmoil, I fail
to fulfill my cherished dream.
I remain here, my mind for you sail.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Tiny Tribute To Mother by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath