A Tiny Tribute To Mother
Take my bouquet of love.
I'm grown up, but before
you I ain't full, but half.
Your lullaby still rings
as the most soothing song,
the then happiness it brings.
Your words and advices,
show me light in darkness,
in utter despair, the sun rises.
In your lap, I want to lie,
to get your body smell,
wish to get your touch, I try.
But, in the turmoil, I fail
to fulfill my cherished dream.
I remain here, my mind for you sail.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Tiny Tribute To Mother by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twentieth Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns