A Tiny Tribute To Mother
Take my bouquet of love.
I'm grown up, but before
you I ain't full, but half.
Your lullaby still rings
as the most soothing song,
the then happiness it brings.
Your words and advices,
show me light in darkness,
in utter despair, the sun rises.
In your lap, I want to lie,
to get your body smell,
wish to get your touch, I try.
But, in the turmoil, I fail
to fulfill my cherished dream.
I remain here, my mind for you sail.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Tiny Tribute To Mother by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra