A Tiny Tribute To Mother
Take my bouquet of love.
I'm grown up, but before
you I ain't full, but half.
Your lullaby still rings
as the most soothing song,
the then happiness it brings.
Your words and advices,
show me light in darkness,
in utter despair, the sun rises.
In your lap, I want to lie,
to get your body smell,
wish to get your touch, I try.
But, in the turmoil, I fail
to fulfill my cherished dream.
I remain here, my mind for you sail.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Tiny Tribute To Mother by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul