A lovely spring morning arises
Oh, clouded by worldly arises.
Four times the bell tolls echoes like a snake.
We see heaven gate upside-down in sad flowers.
Love's vast ocean cannot be emptied.
And springs of grace flow easily everywhere.
Where are you? My darling
my darling is here, ten times out of ten
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Spring by Natasa Tocuc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Lesson From Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man's Experience, Edgar Albert Guest
- Under A Tree, Edgar Albert Guest
- Business, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Place At The Top, Edgar Albert Guest
- Life And Hereafter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Can't Frighten Them, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man Of His Word, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man I Like, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Road Builder, Edgar Albert Guest