A lovely spring morning arises
Oh, clouded by worldly arises.
Four times the bell tolls echoes like a snake.
We see heaven gate upside-down in sad flowers.
Love's vast ocean cannot be emptied.
And springs of grace flow easily everywhere.
Where are you? My darling
my darling is here, ten times out of ten
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Spring by Natasa Tocuc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier