BanishedFairy (a.k.a ngaka motaung) (July 24 year of the snake / Reitz.Republic Of South Africa)
A sea of limericks # 44
There was a boogaloo poet
Who ate the measly quatrains
And the thin sonnets and the chewy elegies
And the sagas and the epics
But it never came out as poems
Poet Other Poems
- (Africa Poems) The kiss
- (Africa poems) Eagle metaphor
- (Africa Poems) The Ancients Knew Tha...
- (Africa Poems) The King Is No Snob!
- (Africa Poems) No Holds Barred Confes...
- (Africa poems) Once upon a time in th...
- (Africa Poems) The Beloved
- (Africa Poems) A Gentleman Telling Li...
- (Africa Poems) A Sad Day For Poetry!
- (Africa Poems) A Servant Of The Lord
- (Africa Poems) African Lamentations
- (Africa Poems) Blind Afro-Pessimists O...
- (Africa Poems) Do Not Defile The Land
- (Africa Poems) Invitation To An Orgy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Africa Poems) Invitation To An Orgy by BanishedFairy (a.k.a ngaka motaung) )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley