A Sad Face Followed Me Around
A sad face followed me around.
It could not be consoled.
When I turned around to look at it.
It looked at me sadly,
Even more sad.
I asked this face what had,
I just looked me with sadness.
I was shifting in my shoes by now,
Not knowing what to do or say.
Then he mustered up his courage,
To say, he had just returned,
From a place of sadness,
Where the plume had been taken away from his hand.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sad Face Followed Me Around by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah