A quick stop at my grave!
in my eternal search
white face and deep eyes
but with inspirations ~ highs ~
stop the noise!
Hey, i am crumbling here!
the voices so loud
the walk of passers by
this shock me, hurts me
I can feel it in my guts
? ? ? ? ? ?
i was a poet you know
but they put me there
now i am just a skeleton
thin and perverse
until i get the most beautiful words
and put them in a new poem
stop the noise!
Hey, i am crumbling here
but damn, has no more respect! ! ! !
they remain talking
upon my grave
in My Graveyard!
Yes, i am a deadly soul!
ha, ha, ha
no one expected for that einh?
with vaporous torn dress
dancing around others graves
waiting for a word
to break up the enchantment
cursed by poor stanzas
that i heard and in a hidden place
i held it
So behold! ! ! ! !
i am angry again
and for a word i am searching for
just stop by my grave
no noises no scandals
just be brave
and one word
you must to say
Poetheart Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A quick stop at my grave! by Poetheart Morgan )
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Taking Off Emily Dickinson's Clothes, Billy Collins
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- If You Were Here Today, Serena Blackinton
- Uncle Trevor's Solution, rohan bendre
- Trapped Inside, Pamela Carroll
- Two Green Points: Art Print by Wassily K.., Frank Avon
- Winter Twilight Haiku, Chenou Liu
- The Season of His Birth, Frank Avon
- The Man Who Cut His Left Leg, Sergi Dutronc
- Back agin, Rodney R. Cooper
- Science Vs Spirituality, Tushar Ray
- Everlasting silence, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken