Robert Green Poems
- As My Guitar Gently Weeps Stood in the corner gathering ...
- Dancing With Tears In My Eyes The truth hurt, nothing to ...
- Poets Words The poets words, Of the heart For a love, ...
- Don'T Fear The Reaper Don't fear the Reaper Another sleep ...
- Trees And Dreams Wooden soldiers Tall and strong Guarding ...
- Red Shoes! There she stood in shoes of Red Dressed in Black!...
- Artiste If I were a painter! I would paint a picture of ...
As My Guitar Gently Weeps
Stood in the corner gathering dust
Pitted with rust
Loose and untuned
Waiting to be held
Arms wrapped around
Waiting for the caress of fingers
For passion to make it dance again
To feel fingers press and glide
To make this old instrument young again.
A love song to play
The player to sway
A lover long lost
To bring to life
A song once sung