A Play of Wonder
When stars are open for your mind,
Your heart is sleepy and inspired.
All feelings flow into the fire
Of magic, spiritual desire.
When sky is black but full of light,
A play of wonder owns night.
It comes up to your broken heart,
Takes in its hands each bloody part.
It sings about future war,
Where you`re an angel, will not bow.
Where you won`t be in life alone,
Your soul will broken evil`s stone.
It says to you, in illness stand,
Just go ahead, understand,
Just swim in river of your dream,
You`ll be a member of love team.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Play of Wonder by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- My Baby She's Flying, Little Eagle McGowan
- Change with quality, hasmukh amathalal
- Alone, Emily Krauss
- Hope, Emily Krauss
- Behavior speaks, hasmukh amathalal
- Holding The Sunlight, Emily Krauss
- Good but naughty, hasmukh amathalal
- Cool Storms, Emily Krauss
- Total Cigarette, Emily Krauss
- Nasty Lucy, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1644 - 1694)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)