A Play of Wonder
When stars are open for your mind,
Your heart is sleepy and inspired.
All feelings flow into the fire
Of magic, spiritual desire.
When sky is black but full of light,
A play of wonder owns night.
It comes up to your broken heart,
Takes in its hands each bloody part.
It sings about future war,
Where you`re an angel, will not bow.
Where you won`t be in life alone,
Your soul will broken evil`s stone.
It says to you, in illness stand,
Just go ahead, understand,
Just swim in river of your dream,
You`ll be a member of love team.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Play of Wonder by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen