Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson) Poems
- Behind A good melody washes away every tears Music is the ...
- Identity Listen identity my name was chosen by my ...
- Poem - Talking To You What is a poem more than a likeness of...
- Haiku Thunder Three strokes of lightning one hit mountain ...
- Du Sitzt Am Meer Du sitzt am Meer dein Herz ist ...
- Immerfort Immerfort stehe ich am Anfang. Meist am Anfang ...
- 'Der Narwal' Ein Einhorn einst durch Wälder schritt sein ...
Born as the second son of a forester and the daughter of a priest I was born in Celle, lower saxony, Germany.
After my studies in Economics and Ecological Science I was part of the 'Flower Power Generation' and I lived about 10 years on Canary Island and did work as a shoemaker and also sold my ink paintings. After living about a year in Sri Lanka, India and Nepal I came back to my roots and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A good melody washes away every tears
Music is the sun to melt all inner fears
Shadows cover when love goes apart
Love is the moon for our very heart
Sometimes feelings have blown your mind
But mind also is so kind to look behind
Trouble´s solution by an open ear
dries every tear falling softly and clear
Heard by an open heart
blown away by a melody so smart
Transforms a tear of cry
immediately into a tear of joy
That´s how music can give you a new idea
Sometimes it´s more than music can carry and bear
Brain told our ...