Me, Myself and I
Me, Myself and I Poems
- Then You Left So then you left… In a heap, lying on the ...
- My Ghost My ghost…my conscience… I hold you to me, ...
- For Can I Play With Madness, Can I play with ...
- H.O.M.E H.O.M.E For I prayed to the gods,
- Playing Jesus Playing Jesus, Alone…
- Without A Trace.... Without a trace…
- Humming Bird... Humming Bird... The clock strikes the ...
Hi, I write poetry in my spare time, I don’t write as much as I used to as most of my time is spent now penning short stories, however I do post the odd poem now and again. I hope that you enjoy them.
MMI more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Then You Left
So then you left…
In a heap, lying on the floor,
I lie, panting, wanting so much more,
For you have all but gone,
The fairytale is over...
And I start to humm our song,
The erotic thoughts I still think,
Our glasses we drank from,
Are still lying in the sink,
Your smell on my clothes,
Makes me start to think,
But now your gone,
I hear the door slam,
And the taxi pull away,
And its all over,
Over before I had time to blink,
What the hell happened? ?
Or did I...