Me, Myself and I
Without a trace....
Without a trace…
How can I let you walk away?
To leave me with out a trace,
All I hold here, is your memory,
We was once so happy, you told me that to my face,
And now you’re gone...
All I have left now, is this empty space,
As I stand here and watch you leave,
Dragging my heart with you as I greave,
These tears, the rivers, run down my face,
For death would be a wanton release, I’d gladly beg for,
As you rip my heart from within its cage,
And throw it to the floor,
I still remain kneeling, begging you for more,
As you were the only one that believed in me,
I hold my head in my hands, it’s far too late to see,
That you where, maybe the one for me,
You was always there when I needed you,
Your smell, your walk, your grace,
But now, I’ll never again see your f******* face,
As you close the door on me,
And leave me, without a trace….
Me myself and I
Me, Myself and I's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without a trace.... by Me, Myself and I )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Sir Walter Scott
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Thoughts in the Moonlight, Luo Zhihai
- Tales Of A Wife: Honeymoon, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Guard well, gajanan mishra
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.