Me, Myself and I
Then You Left
So then you left…
In a heap, lying on the floor,
I lie, panting, wanting so much more,
For you have all but gone,
The fairytale is over...
And I start to humm our song,
The erotic thoughts I still think,
Our glasses we drank from,
Are still lying in the sink,
Your smell on my clothes,
Makes me start to think,
But now your gone,
I hear the door slam,
And the taxi pull away,
And its all over,
Over before I had time to blink,
What the hell happened? ?
Or did I say out-loud what I think? ?
Me, Myself and I's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Then You Left by Me, Myself and I )
Did you read them?
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns