Me, Myself and I
Then You Left
So then you left…
In a heap, lying on the floor,
I lie, panting, wanting so much more,
For you have all but gone,
The fairytale is over...
And I start to humm our song,
The erotic thoughts I still think,
Our glasses we drank from,
Are still lying in the sink,
Your smell on my clothes,
Makes me start to think,
But now your gone,
I hear the door slam,
And the taxi pull away,
And its all over,
Over before I had time to blink,
What the hell happened? ?
Or did I say out-loud what I think? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Then You Left by Me, Myself and I )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak