Me, Myself and I
For can i play with madness,
Can I play with madness….
Locked up, and knocked up,
A slave to the clock,
Feeling like I'm 6ft underground,
Am I to blind to see?
What is happening to me?
The workload gets on top.
I scream, and tell it to stop,
My god! I have to break free! ! !
The management, just enforce these laws,
That bug the hell out of me,
These screams in my mind,
A hollow grave they will find,
With no support from the top,
Will this madness ever stop! ! !
We all know what's best,
But no-one listens, so **** the rest,
I try to lead, to grab these tattered reins,
But no-one listens,
So everything is the same,
I don't need a key to unlock this door,
I'm gonna break down these walls,
And smash out of this mad place,
For 'Can I Play with madness'? ?
Not for long, at this rate…
Me Myself and I
Me, Myself and I's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For can i play with madness, by Me, Myself and I )
- Bottled and Guarded the Overberg Story, Jenny Santiago
- हमारा घर हमारा भारत, MIRTUNJAY KUMAR
- Lampost, Naveed Khalid
- Tablet Of Simurgh, Naveed Khalid
- My Chamber of the Great Escape, Jenny Santiago
- To The Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Where I want to be, Jenny Santiago
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Purgatory, Naveed Khalid
- I seek, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Ballad of Gentleness, Geoffrey Chaucer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)