Me, Myself and I
For can i play with madness,
Can I play with madness….
Locked up, and knocked up,
A slave to the clock,
Feeling like I'm 6ft underground,
Am I to blind to see?
What is happening to me?
The workload gets on top.
I scream, and tell it to stop,
My god! I have to break free! ! !
The management, just enforce these laws,
That bug the hell out of me,
These screams in my mind,
A hollow grave they will find,
With no support from the top,
Will this madness ever stop! ! !
We all know what's best,
But no-one listens, so **** the rest,
I try to lead, to grab these tattered reins,
But no-one listens,
So everything is the same,
I don't need a key to unlock this door,
I'm gonna break down these walls,
And smash out of this mad place,
For 'Can I Play with madness'? ?
Not for long, at this rate…
Me Myself and I
Me, Myself and I's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For can i play with madness, by Me, Myself and I )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim