Me, Myself and I
For can i play with madness,
Can I play with madness….
Locked up, and knocked up,
A slave to the clock,
Feeling like I'm 6ft underground,
Am I to blind to see?
What is happening to me?
The workload gets on top.
I scream, and tell it to stop,
My god! I have to break free! ! !
The management, just enforce these laws,
That bug the hell out of me,
These screams in my mind,
A hollow grave they will find,
With no support from the top,
Will this madness ever stop! ! !
We all know what's best,
But no-one listens, so **** the rest,
I try to lead, to grab these tattered reins,
But no-one listens,
So everything is the same,
I don't need a key to unlock this door,
I'm gonna break down these walls,
And smash out of this mad place,
For 'Can I Play with madness'? ?
Not for long, at this rate…
Me Myself and I
Me, Myself and I's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For can i play with madness, by Me, Myself and I )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto