Me, Myself and I
For can i play with madness,
Can I play with madness….
Locked up, and knocked up,
A slave to the clock,
Feeling like I'm 6ft underground,
Am I to blind to see?
What is happening to me?
The workload gets on top.
I scream, and tell it to stop,
My god! I have to break free! ! !
The management, just enforce these laws,
That bug the hell out of me,
These screams in my mind,
A hollow grave they will find,
With no support from the top,
Will this madness ever stop! ! !
We all know what's best,
But no-one listens, so **** the rest,
I try to lead, to grab these tattered reins,
But no-one listens,
So everything is the same,
I don't need a key to unlock this door,
I'm gonna break down these walls,
And smash out of this mad place,
For 'Can I Play with madness'? ?
Not for long, at this rate…
Me Myself and I
Me, Myself and I's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For can i play with madness, by Me, Myself and I )
- The Swing, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The old water tower., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Comforted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Taken you back in time., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Joe, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Lifting Blinders, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Then I Had None, Harold R Hunt Sr
- America, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Darkened Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Contemplation-6, another key...., Marshall Gass
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)