Blessing Anastasia Abaka
Blessing Anastasia Abaka Poems
- Golden Black (The Symbol Of Or...
- A Broken Heart A cheerful heart, what happen to it? Does ...
- Follow Your Dreams 'Follow your dreams because it will lead ...
- Your Words, You Mind, Your Sou... Words are powerful ...
- Mother Nature Mother Nature gives each age its own special ...
- Anastasia The Lily Of Love Anastasia, the heart of the ...
- Death The five letters, one word yet prescind the love from ...
I'm a writer, school in Nigeria. I write with the passion of my ink. I keep smiling bcos d lord is my father.. I DREAM, WRITE AND LIVE with my ink.
# A Poetess, writer & a SIGNATURE. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Live is not a race but an Account, Solve or get solved.''People do follow the wrong path of live 'cos they view life as a race, that you must run faster in order to win the game. thus, the make them blind to...
Comments about Blessing Anastasia Abaka
Golden Black (The Symbol Of Originality)
The golden black of unity, that cascade upon my deep stress.
' Who said black is not golden'
'Who said black is not dignity'
'Who said blacks are not determined'
'And who said blacks do not have self objectives'
I pray for my country, I pray for the sick,
I pray for the determined, I pray for those that love, '
I pray for my family, I pray for all.
As i sat upon my golden chair looking at my skin
The golden black of the nation,
Then I remembered the song my mother used to sing to me.
The poem she taught me and the laughter we both shared.