A Picture of My Soul
A picture of my soul is inside,
It has a lot of colors, melody.
Sometimes I am too happy or just tired,
I write by heart the love and tragedy.
A picture of my soul is the light,
I always search it in my sleepy thought.
It is so mild, eternal, sometimes tight,
I walk the road Holy Angels taught.
I sleep in dreams about happy choice
And go through time with spirit in my mind.
My poetry is just a silent voice,
I hope you could the truth in lines find.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Picture of My Soul by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Beat Of My Heart, Lydia Cunningham
- Tell - Tale Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Speculative Visions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Allocating Rhythms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfect You, Naomi Mith
- The Water, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Opened, Sade Bolaji
- behind these eyes, sEaN nOrTh
- The survival, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Solitude, Paul Sebastian