Reality is nothing when you die,
So, why we always cry about time?
All thoughts, dreams in our mind fly,
They often speak to our nature prime.
All women like gold stars in mystic sky,
They are an admiration, people`s heart,
They were described in poems poets by,
They look like clear crystals in the mart.
But time is gone, the idols pass away,
The world needs not the mothers with a child…
Your eyes just look for doll who couldn`t say
Not for a woman whose worlds view is mild.
Remember women with sweet rose cheeks,
With gentle lips and often kind hand.
They were forever praised by each of Greeks.
Today we have another beauty mand…
But if you look for trust and real love,
Don`t find your heart among the paper walls,
Those pictures put the money you above,
Like leis the truth in darkness always stoles.
But look around, real angels live
In women who just go along the street.
They`ll be by you, in you will they believe
And give the love that you forever need.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Real Women by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Kind Of Poetry., Darlene Walsh
- "Vae victis! ", Lento Maez
- the death of a little girl, Lizzy Hartwig
- Not Far Off: A New Beginning, M.J Donnchadh
- My Master, Aftab Alam
- There Are Two Worlds, Neela Nath
- Dirt Is Not Love, Neela Nath
- from 'The Double V', Morgan Michaels
- God Feeds the Birds, Dr John Celes
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)