Reality is nothing when you die,
So, why we always cry about time?
All thoughts, dreams in our mind fly,
They often speak to our nature prime.
All women like gold stars in mystic sky,
They are an admiration, people`s heart,
They were described in poems poets by,
They look like clear crystals in the mart.
But time is gone, the idols pass away,
The world needs not the mothers with a child…
Your eyes just look for doll who couldn`t say
Not for a woman whose worlds view is mild.
Remember women with sweet rose cheeks,
With gentle lips and often kind hand.
They were forever praised by each of Greeks.
Today we have another beauty mand…
But if you look for trust and real love,
Don`t find your heart among the paper walls,
Those pictures put the money you above,
Like leis the truth in darkness always stoles.
But look around, real angels live
In women who just go along the street.
They`ll be by you, in you will they believe
And give the love that you forever need.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Real Women by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Life is a chasing game,, Aftab Alam
- The midnight scream, Harold R Hunt Sr
- It calls your name., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dogs, Cinzia Wills
- Interminable Wanderer, Cinzia Wills
- The Sky, Harold R Hunt Sr
- That part of your heart, Rolfy Dsilva
- The letter puzzle., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I am Sorry, Md. Ziaul Haque
- If it wasn't for country music, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)