Reality is nothing when you die,
So, why we always cry about time?
All thoughts, dreams in our mind fly,
They often speak to our nature prime.
All women like gold stars in mystic sky,
They are an admiration, people`s heart,
They were described in poems poets by,
They look like clear crystals in the mart.
But time is gone, the idols pass away,
The world needs not the mothers with a child…
Your eyes just look for doll who couldn`t say
Not for a woman whose worlds view is mild.
Remember women with sweet rose cheeks,
With gentle lips and often kind hand.
They were forever praised by each of Greeks.
Today we have another beauty mand…
But if you look for trust and real love,
Don`t find your heart among the paper walls,
Those pictures put the money you above,
Like leis the truth in darkness always stoles.
But look around, real angels live
In women who just go along the street.
They`ll be by you, in you will they believe
And give the love that you forever need.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Real Women by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Rivers, Angela Khristin Brown
- (BOOK # 6) : Sheila And Clifford: BACK I.., Bri Edwards
- Optimism ahead, gajanan mishra
- Promod Ch Brahma, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tears, Luo Zhihai
- Jen & Ben, Steve Kittell
- A Final Prayer, Katherine Perry
- Root and fruit, gajanan mishra
- Death, Sydney Bramer
- Moving on, Sydney Bramer