The Way of Love
There are a lot of ways in life,
We can just sleep or play the fife,
We can remember ugly thoughts
Or write by acts of mind notes.
We can just think and even cry
Or watch when rays the water dry.
We can be strong or often weak,
We can full our souls with trick.
We can go through of troubles fence…
But our life will have no sense
Without love and happy word,
Which always change all sleepy world.
The way of love we should go on
To hear people heart`s tone,
To meet each other when feel bad
Support a friend when he is sad.
The way of love can give us wings
To fly in mind with useful things,
To rise the hope in lame duck`s heart
To feel sweet life, but never tart.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Way of Love by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- My Little Bird, Alfred Oyori
- Regret, Damian Murphy
- Helpless reasonings, Howard MacDougall
- The first Flight, michael hagwood
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram