soulful heart Poems
- Childhood Poem-12
- In Memory Of Yoonoos Peerbocus I remember- My first timid ...
- Kasak Dil me kasak si hai- Kuch shoukiya, kuch ...
- Kya Kahun? Kisi shayar ne kya khub kaha- “Fanus banke ...
- My Childhood Poem Collection ... Have you ever seen? Have ...
- My Childhood Poem16 Fear and sorrow My life-time companions...
- Our Founder Today as we remembered Those bright eyes long ...
I am a teacher by profession.....have done M.A in English Literature. Like to write as hobby. I am fond of observing and assimilating. My inspiration are my two naughty kids who give meaning to my life.I have changed my name on PH as I would like to adopt the pen name 'soulfulheart'. I am from India and live in a beautiful coastal place. I work at a non profit organization that imparts education ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''bliss is for those who shun the crownlive life as if everything is just for you leave life as if nothing is yours...
weary are those who hang on to desires...''
''Tough is that, which softens rather than break.''Moulding is better than perishing.
''Sunrise and sunset of life ploughs the hands of our clock till the ticking beat stops.''wheel of breathing existence
''Be not a crystal that can be broken into irrepairable splinters,Attitude
Be a spring that bounces back everytime its twisted, bent or pushed.''
He never knew light He never knew sight Everything around was dark. Never saw the sky Never saw birds fly. He did not know beauty Nor anything murky. Because he was a child Who was born blind.Read the full of Childhood Poem-12