soulful heart Poems
- Food For Thought What has man made of man? How true, ...
- Song Of Life Life is a song Starts with the prime heart ...
- Heart I begin alive softly thumping With a dropp of soul ...
- Freee Will Since consciousness comes upon one We hear words ...
- Urban Monsoons (Sonnet Of Sort... Its raining again, pouring ...
- Guess What! Countdown Of increased heartbeat Of ...
- Random Thoughts Watching the grown up world Gorging, ...
I am a teacher by profession.....have done M.A in English Literature. Like to write as hobby. I am fond of observing and assimilating. My inspiration are my two naughty kids who give meaning to my life.I have changed my name on PH as I would like to adopt the pen name 'soulfulheart'. I am from India and live in a beautiful coastal place. I work at a non profit organization that imparts education ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''bliss is for those who shun the crownlive life as if everything is just for you leave life as if nothing is yours...
weary are those who hang on to desires...''
''Tough is that, which softens rather than break.''Moulding is better than perishing.
''Sunrise and sunset of life ploughs the hands of our clock till the ticking beat stops.''wheel of breathing existence
''Be not a crystal that can be broken into irrepairable splinters,Attitude
Be a spring that bounces back everytime its twisted, bent or pushed.''
Food For Thought
What has man made of man?
How true, evinced the great poet.
Man- gifted with bounties
With the -
Fire of greed
-Venom of pride
-Acid of Vengeance
-Scythe of selfishness
- Spear of exploitation
- Arrow of lust
- Dagger of deception
All lethal, born of one complex Inferiority,
Rampant goes he in deeds
Of devastation, demolition and degradation,
Submitting the soul to devil's incantation.
Woe! O Man, to your kind
For axing the very roots you stand on.