soulful heart Poems
- Life's Journey A for Arrival of a new born B for Beginning ...
- Food For Thought What has man made of man? How true, ...
- Song Of Life Life is a song Starts with the prime heart ...
- Heart I begin alive softly thumping With a dropp of soul ...
- Freee Will Since consciousness comes upon one We hear words ...
- Frozen Smolders Sometimes I poke the burnt ashes of my ...
- Guess What! Countdown Of increased heartbeat Of ...
I am a teacher by profession.....have done M.A in English Literature. Like to write as hobby. I am fond of observing and assimilating. My inspiration are my two naughty kids who give meaning to my life.I have changed my name on PH as I would like to adopt the pen name 'soulfulheart'. I am from India and live in a beautiful coastal place. I work at a non profit organization that imparts education ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''bliss is for those who shun the crownlive life as if everything is just for you leave life as if nothing is yours...
weary are those who hang on to desires...''
''Tough is that, which softens rather than break.''Moulding is better than perishing.
''Sunrise and sunset of life ploughs the hands of our clock till the ticking beat stops.''wheel of breathing existence
''Be not a crystal that can be broken into irrepairable splinters,Attitude
Be a spring that bounces back everytime its twisted, bent or pushed.''
A for Arrival of a new born
B for Beginning of parent child affection
C for Caring and nurturing of a future citizen
D for Developing a healthy mind and soul
E for Education a must as the elixir of wise life
F For Foundation of strong character for future stability
G for Guidance to the path of devout yet wordly life
H for Honour -a sense to be instilled and pursued
I for Ideals and intelligence to be awakened and polished
J for Judgement- and instinct to follow the right conscience
K for Knowledge to be gained as best treasure for self
L for Love-the ...