Oh darkness, crawling on the wall,
With awful shadows in the hall,
You bring to my heart evil death,
So, now I have unknown mess.
I am so cold inside a fire,
Like heartless, terrible vampire.
I`m looking for a silent voice,
For helping it to make its choice.
To turn it back with useful verse,
Like works with people kind nurse,
Like sun with frosty ground stand,
Like we each other understand.
I pray for light in blackly cover,
You see my mind has angel`s power.
I write a song by holly soul,
Don`t let you do a fortune foul.
I live for miracle in world
To push down your unhappy word.
I am in black but wear light
To show my heart is shining bright.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(1644 - 1694)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Using Particles Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sentiments And Wilful Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alright fine, i'll go crazy again, Mandolyn ...
- Pictures Of Fame, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vaders gaan niet dood, Madrason writer
- Desires Finding Their Places, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Joyful Sounds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Last Horizon, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- i want to weigh the moon with you, Mandolyn ...
- Italian Birthday Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak