Oh darkness, crawling on the wall,
With awful shadows in the hall,
You bring to my heart evil death,
So, now I have unknown mess.
I am so cold inside a fire,
Like heartless, terrible vampire.
I`m looking for a silent voice,
For helping it to make its choice.
To turn it back with useful verse,
Like works with people kind nurse,
Like sun with frosty ground stand,
Like we each other understand.
I pray for light in blackly cover,
You see my mind has angel`s power.
I write a song by holly soul,
Don`t let you do a fortune foul.
I live for miracle in world
To push down your unhappy word.
I am in black but wear light
To show my heart is shining bright.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Hidden Love~, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- broken heart, jaquesha webb
- In My Head, Foster Teegarden
- Love is Splattered Everywhere!, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Deep Water, The Princess
- All Things Nice, Tania Montgomery
- Love is a Sad and Sorry Chameleon, Hebert Logerie
- Love Thru Poetic Passion, Sandra Feldman
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- A New Day, Electric Lady
- Evening Star, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- Heather Burns