Why Angels Came...
One day The Lord all Angels sent,
To find some love until World`s end.
He looked at us from Holly Sky
And wanted know why people cry.
The Angels passed through our mind,
They didn`t know if love they find…
A lot of loneliness and pain
They saw all pictures from the brain.
But could not find our hearts` warm
Just saw an influence of corn,
Just felt the doom of our dread,
They saw all dreams we`ve ever had.
They saw all people were just weak,
They just existed, didn`t seek
To find the light, because blind eyes
Could not in heart it recognize.
The angels though they won`t us leave,
Because in saving we believe,
Because we needed them at all,
They did not wait for our fall.
They asked God to send us chance
To stay in love, with angels dance,
To give us warm we`ve lost in fear,
They promised Him of us take care.
So, now all people are not slave,
They reach all dreams their souls crave.
And if they`re lonely, live in tear,
They should remember Angels near.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Angels Came... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Elfin song, Emmanuel George Cefai
- To Have To Worry, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I heard these verses in a dream, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The centuries pass, my friend, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I heard a violin, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Epitaph on John Rankine, Robert Burns
- When the rains fall, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Whistle: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- I Was Done With The World But My Heart R.., Melikhaya Zagagana
- revolutionary, Tinashe mulambo
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Frog and The Nightingale, Vikram Seth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)