Why Angels Came...
One day The Lord all Angels sent,
To find some love until World`s end.
He looked at us from Holly Sky
And wanted know why people cry.
The Angels passed through our mind,
They didn`t know if love they find…
A lot of loneliness and pain
They saw all pictures from the brain.
But could not find our hearts` warm
Just saw an influence of corn,
Just felt the doom of our dread,
They saw all dreams we`ve ever had.
They saw all people were just weak,
They just existed, didn`t seek
To find the light, because blind eyes
Could not in heart it recognize.
The angels though they won`t us leave,
Because in saving we believe,
Because we needed them at all,
They did not wait for our fall.
They asked God to send us chance
To stay in love, with angels dance,
To give us warm we`ve lost in fear,
They promised Him of us take care.
So, now all people are not slave,
They reach all dreams their souls crave.
And if they`re lonely, live in tear,
They should remember Angels near.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Angels Came... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- Buried Beneath The Waves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- uncomfortable, maharshi trivedi
- Mexican Food With Jesus, Mr. Nobody
- Sonnet of Pain, Sierra Staten
- Particle Of Breath, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x5, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Come, Tango Tango
- God Teaches Geology (M-F), Mr. Nobody
- I am Running Faster, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns