Why Angels Came...
One day The Lord all Angels sent,
To find some love until World`s end.
He looked at us from Holly Sky
And wanted know why people cry.
The Angels passed through our mind,
They didn`t know if love they find…
A lot of loneliness and pain
They saw all pictures from the brain.
But could not find our hearts` warm
Just saw an influence of corn,
Just felt the doom of our dread,
They saw all dreams we`ve ever had.
They saw all people were just weak,
They just existed, didn`t seek
To find the light, because blind eyes
Could not in heart it recognize.
The angels though they won`t us leave,
Because in saving we believe,
Because we needed them at all,
They did not wait for our fall.
They asked God to send us chance
To stay in love, with angels dance,
To give us warm we`ve lost in fear,
They promised Him of us take care.
So, now all people are not slave,
They reach all dreams their souls crave.
And if they`re lonely, live in tear,
They should remember Angels near.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Angels Came... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john