Today I lost my power, mind, reason…
All thoughts mixed with fear and nonsense
I stay at home, imagine rainy season.
My sloth is of dreams an awful fence.
I watch the world and see a lot of people
Are going on this planet poor flesh,
They hurt it down, kill and always cripple
By throwing loathing, their lives trash.
I see the dolls just going to a mad man,
Who always waits for us to catch the soul.
He has a secret, guile and a ban,
To steal the life of people is his goal.
A Puppeteer is an elusive horror
For those who lives in slave of their blind,
Who is in fog of folly, proud and honor.
He is a thought or our funky mind.
He waits for us around life corner,
He wants to own everything we hold.
He is absurd, of tears ugly loner,
Alchemist who from iron makes gold.
He smiles controlling our pleasant future,
Creating masks and writing world play,
He has of spirit and a human feature
But we don`t like about him to say.
We should to live in love to pass the clown,
Be careful to open fears cage,
To make the life, with happy veil it gown,
To step by one of dreams and hope stage.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Puppeteer by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
- The Glow on the Outback Hill, David Lewis Paget
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)