Today I lost my power, mind, reason…
All thoughts mixed with fear and nonsense
I stay at home, imagine rainy season.
My sloth is of dreams an awful fence.
I watch the world and see a lot of people
Are going on this planet poor flesh,
They hurt it down, kill and always cripple
By throwing loathing, their lives trash.
I see the dolls just going to a mad man,
Who always waits for us to catch the soul.
He has a secret, guile and a ban,
To steal the life of people is his goal.
A Puppeteer is an elusive horror
For those who lives in slave of their blind,
Who is in fog of folly, proud and honor.
He is a thought or our funky mind.
He waits for us around life corner,
He wants to own everything we hold.
He is absurd, of tears ugly loner,
Alchemist who from iron makes gold.
He smiles controlling our pleasant future,
Creating masks and writing world play,
He has of spirit and a human feature
But we don`t like about him to say.
We should to live in love to pass the clown,
Be careful to open fears cage,
To make the life, with happy veil it gown,
To step by one of dreams and hope stage.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Puppeteer by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- You're The Best..., Almedia Knight Oliver
- Only In My Dreams (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman
- Being Realistic, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Countless tears., Marcondes Pereira
- Unrest Soul: Dark minds, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- me &the dragon, gordon nosworthy
- A Free Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dissolved, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Go boothward young doves, moez meftah
- To Someone Special On Poemhunter, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)