Today I lost my power, mind, reason…
All thoughts mixed with fear and nonsense
I stay at home, imagine rainy season.
My sloth is of dreams an awful fence.
I watch the world and see a lot of people
Are going on this planet poor flesh,
They hurt it down, kill and always cripple
By throwing loathing, their lives trash.
I see the dolls just going to a mad man,
Who always waits for us to catch the soul.
He has a secret, guile and a ban,
To steal the life of people is his goal.
A Puppeteer is an elusive horror
For those who lives in slave of their blind,
Who is in fog of folly, proud and honor.
He is a thought or our funky mind.
He waits for us around life corner,
He wants to own everything we hold.
He is absurd, of tears ugly loner,
Alchemist who from iron makes gold.
He smiles controlling our pleasant future,
Creating masks and writing world play,
He has of spirit and a human feature
But we don`t like about him to say.
We should to live in love to pass the clown,
Be careful to open fears cage,
To make the life, with happy veil it gown,
To step by one of dreams and hope stage.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Puppeteer by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- What Is Life?, Abhishek Dubey
- Useless exercise, hasmukh amathalal
- Never letting, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Like the Touch of Rain, Edward Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)