A Place To Die
I fall before the tallest trees...
In the darkest forest...
Loneliness invades my heart
Drowning in the blackest shadows...
I finally have a place to die
In the heart of all evil...
Before the tallest trees...
Hidden behind layers and layers of shadows...
You will never find me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Place To Die by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake a Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Ponzi Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- There Are No Noncombatants, Lawrence Beck