A Place To Die
I fall before the tallest trees...
In the darkest forest...
Loneliness invades my heart
Drowning in the blackest shadows...
I finally have a place to die
In the heart of all evil...
Before the tallest trees...
Hidden behind layers and layers of shadows...
You will never find me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Place To Die by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland