It was a simple road that made me aglow
the beautiful light of a dream it did show
nothing was amiss as every signal asked me not to look back
I knew that nothing would go awry so I continued on the track.
Every path you select cannot give you happiness all the time
even a cold path will offer happiness, agony and pain
even a fragile road will have a clear summer day and showers of rain
But more than that a path will offer you a way
and that's why I didn't stay
and I continued, still continue
on this path.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Path by RUBAB ATWAL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...