Today I go away from any noise
To look inside myself, to think, to wait…
I want to make my brave and lucky choice,
To do something for happiness, don`t late.
Today I`m walking through a forest glade,
I see a lot of magic in the sky,
I see the sun-rays are of gold made,
They pierce the gloom of souls, mind lie.
I hear the song that sounds from a tree,
Imagine angel`s voice and sit on grass,
My eyes just watch a bird…light-hearted, free…
The melody is wisdom, kind, brass.
A little bird is almost note-less,
But nightingale`s songs are powerful,
They flow around world and planet bless.
The little bird is our Lord`s tool…
He makes by it miracles full of piece,
Helps us to hear voice of fortune way,
When we enjoy of melodies` breeze,
He makes the bird about hope say.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nightingale by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)