Today I go away from any noise
To look inside myself, to think, to wait…
I want to make my brave and lucky choice,
To do something for happiness, don`t late.
Today I`m walking through a forest glade,
I see a lot of magic in the sky,
I see the sun-rays are of gold made,
They pierce the gloom of souls, mind lie.
I hear the song that sounds from a tree,
Imagine angel`s voice and sit on grass,
My eyes just watch a bird…light-hearted, free…
The melody is wisdom, kind, brass.
A little bird is almost note-less,
But nightingale`s songs are powerful,
They flow around world and planet bless.
The little bird is our Lord`s tool…
He makes by it miracles full of piece,
Helps us to hear voice of fortune way,
When we enjoy of melodies` breeze,
He makes the bird about hope say.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nightingale by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Grammar School, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ephratha, Nathalie Handal
- First Sight., Bieze Josephat
- Gaza City, Nathalie Handal
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
- Illogical, Margaret Moran
- Want, The Princess is
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)