Today I go away from any noise
To look inside myself, to think, to wait…
I want to make my brave and lucky choice,
To do something for happiness, don`t late.
Today I`m walking through a forest glade,
I see a lot of magic in the sky,
I see the sun-rays are of gold made,
They pierce the gloom of souls, mind lie.
I hear the song that sounds from a tree,
Imagine angel`s voice and sit on grass,
My eyes just watch a bird…light-hearted, free…
The melody is wisdom, kind, brass.
A little bird is almost note-less,
But nightingale`s songs are powerful,
They flow around world and planet bless.
The little bird is our Lord`s tool…
He makes by it miracles full of piece,
Helps us to hear voice of fortune way,
When we enjoy of melodies` breeze,
He makes the bird about hope say.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nightingale by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Alive, Spiritwind Wood
- The Noble Mountain, Kevin Maroney
- The Vampire diaries, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- Holding on & letting go, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- A Dream True, Spiritwind Wood
- My Beautiful Hello, Ryan Lee Morris
- The Rabbit, Vera Sidhwa
- Forever On You Shine, Spiritwind Wood
- All That We Have Known, Spiritwind Wood
- Keep This Noticed To Know It, Lawrence S. Pertillar