Today I go away from any noise
To look inside myself, to think, to wait…
I want to make my brave and lucky choice,
To do something for happiness, don`t late.
Today I`m walking through a forest glade,
I see a lot of magic in the sky,
I see the sun-rays are of gold made,
They pierce the gloom of souls, mind lie.
I hear the song that sounds from a tree,
Imagine angel`s voice and sit on grass,
My eyes just watch a bird…light-hearted, free…
The melody is wisdom, kind, brass.
A little bird is almost note-less,
But nightingale`s songs are powerful,
They flow around world and planet bless.
The little bird is our Lord`s tool…
He makes by it miracles full of piece,
Helps us to hear voice of fortune way,
When we enjoy of melodies` breeze,
He makes the bird about hope say.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nightingale by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Confusion, Karen Thornburg
- A BEST FRIEND, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- ode to ayodeji, ademola oluwabusayo
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz
- Jelousy, Karen Thornburg