A girl with a sword!
He is staring at me..
Keep him away.
Oh! he is so disturbing.....
Throw him away.
Is he singing a love song for me...
I am not the teacher,
To take a stick,
And beat them all,
Whom I think are my students.
I cannot be a soldier,
And take sword,
And keep on hitting.
My entire day will go,
On fighting this way.
I will just find my self like a statue.
Standing with sword,
In one hand,
And who ever comes near me,
Just ready for an attack.
Just imagine the outcome.
Whole life you will stand like a statue with sword in hand.
Because seeing the shining sword, none will dare to come near you,
Even for friendship.
This is not the way.
Heard many comments in teens.
It's Ok, Many were funny too.
But don't react it,
Take it lightly,
This is ok till no vulgarity in it.
There are many thing,
If taken lightly,
It may go smoothly,
Else you take out,
Sandals and hit.
The person may catch your hand too,
Or if you slap,
The others may provoke,
And something worst it may land.
Be cautious, react only when required.
But if you find any seriousness
Elders to be intimated the earlier.
Change the timing,
Walk with friends.
As long as not harmful
This applies to teens infatuations.
Or college days...
Immaturity can do wonders this way too.
React differently according to the different situations.
Take the things seriously if you sense something wrong.
This applies to all walks of life...
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A girl with a sword! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Dr John Celes
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sometimes It Feels So Bad, Md. Ziaul Haque
- After So Many Days You Called, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Strange!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Life very quiet, hasmukh amathalal
- Good People are Going Away, Md. Ziaul Haque