A Full Heart
Do not know, where is the girl of my dreams? How will she be? Will she love me a lot truly and forever? I want something which will be lasting and true. Life has to go on and to be in love with a good and caring person, is actually the need. To love with a full heart is actually the real way to love. Please kiss me sweetly since I will never break your heart, if you marry me.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Full Heart by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II