Distraction may or may not
Lead to obsession
But can lead one to commit any thing
As if one got obsessed with.
One beautiful girl
Travelled by bus
Caught in the eyes of a young
But handsome man.
He never bother to see her face
But he got obsessed with
Her long, thick and shinny hair.
But everyday he
In the same bus
But took a seat
Often behind her only.
Only Just to see her beautiful hair.
He noticed her both timings.
The girl unknown of this
This happened for months
And one day
He just took out a scissor
And cut her full beautiful hair
And took in his hand.
The girl panicked
And he was arrested.
But girl was studying in college
And stayed in hostel
For a week she was just frightened.
Then she never shared to her parents
Too far will be upset.
When she returned home
Her parents shocked to see her short hair.
There after she never grew her hair..
Obsession can do anything!
Purely an Imagination
Just a story....
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Distraction by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey