A Falling Star
I Am a falling star
It will shine so bright
Like the last laugh on ones face
It can spread on falling.
Its all shine shattered
Like a winged broken bird,
When it can never fly.
With shine reflected on each pieces shattered.
A twinkling star looked so beautiful,
Which bring smile on innocent child's face,
With a twinkling eyes it gazes stars around.
May you spread happiness as long as
You are the twinkle of ones eyes around!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Submitted: Friday, October 04,2013
Edited: Tuesday, November 05,2013
Comments about this poem (A Falling Star by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar