A Falling Star
I Am a falling star
It will shine so bright
Like the last laugh on ones face
It can spread on falling.
Its all shine shattered
Like a winged broken bird,
When it can never fly.
With shine reflected on each pieces shattered.
A twinkling star looked so beautiful,
Which bring smile on innocent child's face,
With a twinkling eyes it gazes stars around.
May you spread happiness as long as
You are the twinkle of ones eyes around!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Submitted: Friday, October 04,2013
Edited: Tuesday, November 05,2013
Comments about this poem (A Falling Star by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)