Vijay Sai Poems
- Cotton Candy Pure pink Fluffy and soft So sweet and ...
- Football Fever Football fever Gripping all over Fierce ...
- Feminine Outrage Men in women Though inseparable And gender...
- Contrasting Reality Smell of corpse Half burnt and ...
- Beautiful Bougainvillea Beautiful Bougainvilleas Blooming ...
- Poverty Swarms of ants Spotted dead Starving for ...
- A Desperate Cry God's creation Blessed to be born in this ...
First and foremost I am ever indebted to my beloved parents, without whom I am no more to explore the world through my words. Being a college teacher, I am proud to dedicate my poems to all my beloved students who are everything to me throughout my life. Though I am not a serious poetry writer, I fancy end up writing poetical verses every-time I sit to pen my thoughts. Amazingly artistic to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fluffy and soft
So sweet and succulent
Sugar crystals all over
So subtle and thin
I had in a fair
So hard to forget
Its complexion and flavor
I look above
Sunlight into brilliant blue
Cotton candy clouds
Spreading all over
Sneaking here and there
So fluffy and soft
Can I have that too?