A Better Man
I want to be with this girl cause she makes me want to be a better man.
When we converse this girls' stubborness makes me laugh.
Love is always expressing whatever is on her mind.
She's beautiful, faithful and ambition entwined.
Perfectly designed at times words can't describe, and sometimes it slips one's mind. Peace of mind knowing this is surely going to last.
The girl of my dreams makes me just wonder about being her perfect man.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Better Man by Alex Kenneh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan