A Best Friend
My heart used to beat for you. My feelings used to miss you. Every moment I use to remember you. Now, everything is gone and nothing is like before. Love has erased itself and tears have taken place of everything. At least now I know that you do not belong to me. Even I do not belong to you anymore and I guess it is for the better. I am just searching for a best friend now. Some love and some care is all that I ask for. Please, do not let me be alone. I deserve some love too.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Best Friend by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh