Ramesh T A
A BAD FRIDAY!
How could the day of killing of Christ be a good day?
It was indeed a very Bad Friday in the history of man!
After killing him everyone could have forgotten but
Because he resurrected on Sunday everyone believed
That Jesus Christ was not man but God and prays ever!
That very Bad Friday is being celebrated as Good Friday
Ever since he has resurrected like the Indian mystics,
Who transmigrated soul from one body to another by Yoga,
Which Jesus Christ had learnt from India on his wilderness!
Both magic and transmigration had made him God to men!
His preaching about love lives even today making all humans
Mainly due to the resurrection and confidence he has created!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BAD FRIDAY! by Ramesh T A )
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sai Amore (You know honey), Alexander Galbur
- Senyru ' boil ', miken newman
- Lilian, Cherret Leakey
- Power versus Power, Tony Adah
- Fragment, David McLansky
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
- No veg', george albot
- All a Round, Ima Ryma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Raleigh
(1552 - 1618)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)