Ramesh T A
A BAD AND GOOD NATURE!
Squirrels play all round the place with joy in the day;
Rats come after sunset and loot things in the night!
Ants, cattle and peace loving animals do all in the day;
Wild carnivorous animals come and hunt in the night!
Farmers, weavers and professionals do work in day;
Thieves, robbers and criminals do all crimes in the night!
Good and bad living beings live side by side in Nature;
But man has all kinds of attributes as a mask to do all!
Even in the sea the fish living near the surface is where
The sun light falls and forms their nature work bright
And those sea living species are harmless and good.
But the creatures living below the dark bottom of sea
Never see the lights and are dangerous and harmful ever!
Indeed Nature is mysterious in balancing ecology so ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BAD AND GOOD NATURE! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- MY LIFE, Santanu Nandi Purkayastha
- Rain Of Winter, V P Mahur
- My Trip, Donald Revell
- Comatose, Beatrice Preti
- मोदै गदोँ बिखानि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Please Set Me Free, Hailey Stump
- where is my voice?, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- नै मिथिँगा अनजालि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Living And Going., Tony Adah
- The Little Martyr, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed