Ramesh T A
A BAD AND GOOD NATURE!
Squirrels play all round the place with joy in the day;
Rats come after sunset and loot things in the night!
Ants, cattle and peace loving animals do all in the day;
Wild carnivorous animals come and hunt in the night!
Farmers, weavers and professionals do work in day;
Thieves, robbers and criminals do all crimes in the night!
Good and bad living beings live side by side in Nature;
But man has all kinds of attributes as a mask to do all!
Even in the sea the fish living near the surface is where
The sun light falls and forms their nature work bright
And those sea living species are harmless and good.
But the creatures living below the dark bottom of sea
Never see the lights and are dangerous and harmful ever!
Indeed Nature is mysterious in balancing ecology so ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BAD AND GOOD NATURE! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak