Ramesh T A
A BAD AND GOOD NATURE!
Squirrels play all round the place with joy in the day;
Rats come after sunset and loot things in the night!
Ants, cattle and peace loving animals do all in the day;
Wild carnivorous animals come and hunt in the night!
Farmers, weavers and professionals do work in day;
Thieves, robbers and criminals do all crimes in the night!
Good and bad living beings live side by side in Nature;
But man has all kinds of attributes as a mask to do all!
Even in the sea the fish living near the surface is where
The sun light falls and forms their nature work bright
And those sea living species are harmless and good.
But the creatures living below the dark bottom of sea
Never see the lights and are dangerous and harmful ever!
Indeed Nature is mysterious in balancing ecology so ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BAD AND GOOD NATURE! by Ramesh T A )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- The Criminal V, Khalil Gibran
Poem of the Day
- leaving the dream ajar, Mandolyn ...
- Androids in my Dream, Rachel Nichols
- The Day Before Christmas 1968, Kyle Schlicher
- Tocaña, Nassy Fesharaki
- Haze your Dream, Antonio Liao
- With gun yielding, hasmukh amathalal
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal
- A Splendor Beauty, Hanh Chau
- With all, hasmukh amathalal